The terms and conditions below apply to non-accredited Test Preparation training delivered by MasterCourse.
Please note that the terms and conditions for all accredited training delivered by MasterCourse and Care College will be the terms and conditions of the registered training organisation that we partner with.
I would like to apply for enrolment in the selected training course with MasterCourse Pty Ltd trading as MasterCourse and Care College.
I understand that all content included in the In-Class lessons and on the Learning Platform is the sole property of MasterCourse and is protected by Australian copyright and other intellectual property laws
Information collected and held will depend upon the products and services requested and may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- Contact details
- Cultural Background (indigenous)
- Courses already completed ( with MasterCourse or other Training Providers)
By providing personal information to MasterCourse on this website, any other website promoting our products and services, or through other means, clients and potential customers agree to allow MasterCourse and other third parties elected by MasterCourse to send out marketing materials including, but not limited to their promotions and special offers, product information, information about services, newsletters, and other forms communication from time to time. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, you may do so at any time by clicking on the link to unsubscribe in any of our mail outs.
MasterCourse will not use personal information for any other purpose without first seeking consent, unless authorised or required by law. In general, MasterCourse will only use and disclose personal information:
- To establish and maintain the relationship with MasterCourse.
- To promote and market its products and services
- To promote and market the products and services of third parties elected by MasterCourse that may have products of services of interest to clients and potential customers
- To administer and manage those products and services
- To comply with Commonwealth and State Government laws and regulations including the Education (General Provisions) Act 2006 and the Education (Queensland Studies Authority) Act and Regulation 2002 where applicable.